1. Enjoying the winter’s first snow (from inside!)
2. Getting crafty with my daughter.
She made one of these Snowy Balloon Ornaments and we spent Saturday afternoon making these Holiday Card Ornaments.
3. Reading (I’m up to 48 books completed this year!) I’ve got a review I need to write too.
4. Making these yummy Peppermint Patties for our church Ornament Swap.
5. Learning about Christmas in Ireland and the 12 Days of Christmas for this month’s Homeschool Book Club.
6. Playing the piano!
7. Growing a bigger belly and going to the doctor twice per week for extra checkups.
8. Finishing up preparations for new baby.
9. Having advent devotions with the family.
10. Spending time enjoying our tree.
3 thoughts on “What I’ve been doing instead of blogging”
I love your list and your pictures. Sounds like you spent a great time away from blogging. 🙂
Sounds like you have been busy ;-). Enjoy the season! I love your new look BTW. I have been busy looking at all the packing and cleaning up I will need to do by the end of the month. Good thing my hubby is home this month.
Love the new look of your page!