I’ve spent some time during the last two weeks thinking back over 2009. It was a wonderful year in many ways.
- I’ve made a lot of new on-line friends this year through blogging and my involvement with the TOS Homeschool Crew.
- My children are learning at home. We haven’t studied all that I had hoped to, nor even as much as I think we need to, but we have made progress at least.
- My 3 year old is FINALLY potty trained!
- I’ve made time to read for my own enjoyment.
- My house is relatively presentable most of the time.
- We’ve eaten out very little.
- Until the last two months, I was very consistent with my exercise routine.
Some of my goals for 2010 are:
Complete the Read through the Bible in 90 Days that I started in the summer. I have 56 more days to go.
Set aside a MORNING time for private prayer.
Get back to exercising 3 times per week MINIMUM.
Reorganize the basement/playroom.
Declutter one room per month.
Spend less on groceries by couponing and stockpiling more.
Try out Goodwill shopping.
Implement a less flexible daily schedule.
Complete TOG Year 2. (By next February)
I am going to participate in the Read 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge.
I plan to read at least 6 Classic novels this year.
Post at least 6 times per week
Move my blog to self-hosted WordPress.
If you’d like to read more 2010 Goals, visit The Happy Housewife.