I’m sure everyone is on the edge of their seats wondering how much I’ve done on my list in one week.
No? Well, that’s what I’m blogging about today.
Switch the kids’ winter clothes for spring clothes. Clean out kids’ closets. Do a thorough dusting of the kids’ rooms. Change upstairs filter. Do a thorough vacuuming of kids’ rooms. Figure out where I’m going to store baby’s clothes in the boys’ room. Take down bassinet.
- Wash windows in kids’ rooms. (Finished girls’ windows)
- Purge kids’ bookshelves.
Catch up on grading. Plan next week’s school.
- Figure out where we are and when we’re going to finish this year.
- Research next year’s curriculum.
- Write 3 book reviews. (Update – finished 1)
- Write 2 curriculum reviews.
- Finish article for TOS Summer Edition.
- Start exercising.
Thoroughly dust my bedroom. Thoroughly vacuum my bedroom.
- Straighten out my bookshelves.
- Straighten closet.
- Wash master bedroom windows.
- Wash kitchen and dining room windows.
- Wash living room windows.
Clean baseboards and chair rails on main level.
- Thoroughly scrub bathrooms.
Go to Goodwill. Return jeans from daughter’s birthday. Put together information for son’s doctor’s appointment.
- Kiss my baby. (Actually, I make plenty of time for that one.)
Not too shabby. I checked off catch up on grading and plan next week’s school, but I have to do that again. (I’ve just got 1 week to grade at least.) I know that I will definitely write 1 curriculum review this week and finish the article, because the deadlines are this week! Some of the items really should be separated because they’re too broad. Next time I think I’ll modify the list some.