Last night I finished reading Sense and Sensibility, Insight Series #2. I love Jane Austen’s books and this one is no exception. The insight version of the book added a lot. There are notes throughout the book that include relevant information about places in England and customs of the time. There is also information about Jane Austen and her life as well as points of comparison between the book and different screen versions of the story. I highly recommend the Insight Series and hope there are more available soon.
This is the 8th book I have read in 2010.
1. The Gift of Dyslexia by Ronald Davis
2. Homeschooling for the Rest of Us by Sonya Haskins
3.A Flaw in the Blood by Stephanie Barron
4.There Goes the Bride by M.C. Beaton
5. The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling by Debra Bell
6. Tea with Hezbollah by Ted Dekker
7. Plain Pursuit by Beth Wiseman
Visit 52 Books in 52 Weeks to see what others are reading this year.