I’m so glad I have a few of you interested in how I’m evaluating our homeschool!
Here are the questions I’m going to give my children:
1. What is your favorite thing about homeschooling?
2. What is your least favorite thing about your homeschooling experience?
3. What is your favorite subject? Why?
4. What is your least favorite subject? Why?
5. Do you think you learn best by:
- Listening to someone else read
- Making something
- Watching something
6. What would you like to learn about in science?
7. What would you like to learn about in history?
8. What would you like to do differently next year?
9. What things have we been doing well?
10. List 3 things you would like to learn how to do next year.
I would like to say that I expect this survey to be filled in joyfully. I will be pleasantly surprised if that happens. More likely it will be received with groans from my son and possibly tears from my daughter who doesn’t like open-ended assignments. But I’d really like to know what they think, so I’m going to give it a shot. If you want to read the results, visit Evaluating Our Homeschool.
What do you think? Have you ever tried something like this?